Log in

No account? Create an account
03 May 2014 @ 01:24 pm
Water is a good solvent.

We knew that though.

Nothing more than water and an old washcloth made a huge difference. I half cleaned the trunk and the driver's door to show the difference. Plus I found a vacated mouse house.

It also turns out you can put a front plate on a Miata without it looking totally stupid. I made the bracket from some aluminum "L" extrusion and flat plate and pop rivets I had in my basement.

I still maintain that front plate requirements are even stupider.

Unsurprisingly, the hood still looks like ass. Lack of clearcoat will do that.

Sat May 3 12:43:20 2014
original - 2390 kB

Sat May 3 12:44:41 2014
original - 1972 kB

Sat May 3 12:42:21 2014
original - 1837 kB

Sat May 3 12:44:34 2014
original - 2414 kB

Sat May 3 12:48:39 2014
original - 2077 kB

Sat May 3 12:44:21 2014
original - 2227 kB

Co-conspirator of Squee: fairymuffyjo on May 4th, 2014 01:16 am (UTC)
Looks like you have a fun project to keep you busy this summer.